Become the go-to pregnancy exercise expert.
Help patients understand the amazing benefits of exercise during pregnancy for mother and baby.
Challenge negative beliefs around exercise and movement during pregnancy by tailoring safe and effective programs for your patient.
Address common physical complaints safely while preparing patients for birth and motherhood.
Gain an in-depth understanding of exactly why and how these essential exercises produce benefits when prescribed properly.
- Aerobic exercises for pregnancy (2 hrs)
- Pregnancy exercises for pelvic girdle/lower back pain (3 hrs)
- Swiss ball exercises for pregnancy (1 hr)
- Upper and lower body strength exercises for pregnancy (3 hrs)
- Abdominal exercises for pregnancy and diastasis rectus abdominis (2 hrs)
- Pelvic floor exercises for pregnancy (1hr)
ESSA members love studying with us.
How does the course work?
Download and study your PDF exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes.
Cover the material at a pace that works for you. There is no time limit.
When you’re ready for an exam, log on following the instructions provided.
You must complete your multiple-choice exams in this order:
- Aerobic exercises for pregnancy
- Pregnancy exercises for pelvic girdle/lower back pain
- Swiss ball exercises for pregnancy
- Upper and lower body strength exercises for pregnancy
- Abdominal exercises for pregnancy and diastasis rectus abdominis
- Pelvic floor exercises for pregnancy
ESSA certification does not imply endorsement of your sponsoring organisation’s products/services.
BONUS learning portal access is for 3 weeks only. For unlimited access to all video content please become a member here
Our exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes are provided for CPD study purposes only. For a licence to distribute them, please become a member here