Help more patients find relief from pain.
- Learn effective beginner quadriceps exercise techniques and how to identify patients who can benefit from them via observation and screening tests
- Develop an understanding of how to determine the number of exercise repetitions each patient needs and what exercises you should NOT prescribe
- Grasp the subtleties of how to discuss knee pain clearly with patients
- Acquire an excellent range of knowledge concerning such topics as effusion reduction, quadriceps dominance, muscular fatigue, and the conflicting research surrounding the vastus medialis
That’s just some of what you’ll come away with after taking this course
- Beginner open chain quadriceps exercises for patellofemoral pain
- Beginner closed chain quadriceps exercises for patellofemoral pain
How does the course work?
Download and study your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes.
Cover the material at a pace that works for you. There is no time limit.
When you’re ready for your exam, log on following the instructions provided.
Complete a 10-question, multiple choice exam questionnaire.
Receive immediate confirmation of your completed CPD points.
Put your newly acquired knowledge to use in your field.
Feedback from ESSA Members:
“Sign me up for more, great! Where was this when I was at uni?”
“The demonstration of the exercise first then followed by the practitioner notes was fantastic, it allowed you to think about the exercise first, then read up on the finer sections. Great progression of exercises for every scenario. Great package, I’ll definitely be using it for my work as a reference going forward.”
“Fantastic explanation of the exercises and why they’re performed. Also loved the ‘what to say to patients.’”
“Incredibly clear instruction sheets for exercise prescription. Very informative and appropriate presentation of information that could have been overwhelming if it was not delivered in the way it was. Edited magnificently.”
“Fantastic course, and will definitely be using it for my work.”
“Having a separate PDF makes it easier to find information when compared to online webinars.”
ESSA certification does not imply endorsement of your sponsoring organisation’s products/services.
Our exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes are provided for CPD study purposes only. For a licence to distribute them, please become a member here.