Expertly and easily prescribe exercise in the clinic for the jaw and spine. Our online evidence-based CPD courses are designed to serve as a handbook for your day-to-day practice, covering all areas from assessment and prescription to execution.
This course is designed to meet the the requirements of the Chiropractic Board of Australia and AHPRA including all the tools you require to record your CPD learning goals, activities and reflections.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the jaw
- Intermediate exercises for the jaw
- Beginner exercises for the neck
- Intermediate exercises for the neck
- Beginner Pilates for the upper back
- Intermediate Pilates for upper back extension
- Beginner exercises for the lower back
- Intermediate exercises for the lower back
- Intermediate Pilates for the abdominals
- Intermediate Pilates for the abdominals (bolster)
- Beginner yoga for the lower back
Feedback from chiropractors
“All your resources are excellent and all the evidence based research is so valuable.”
“Looking forward to becoming a full member and prescribing more exercises! Mainly because the diagrams are easy to understand and instructions are easy for patients to follow.”
“I put off doing it for three months thinking it would be so boring and then found I thoroughly enjoyed reading through the manuals and I am sure I will continue to use them.”
“I realised some if the advice I have been giving patients is largely outdated…I will certainly be making changes in my recommendations at work tomorrow!”
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes, login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.
Take a look at your three week bonus access to the learning portal and exercise prescription software to enhance your learning experience.
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please become a member here