Become the go-to pregnancy exercise expert.
Help patients understand the amazing benefits of exercise during pregnancy for mother and baby.
Challenge negative beliefs around exercise and movement during pregnancy by tailoring safe and effective programs for your patient.
Address common physical complaints safely while preparing patients for birth and motherhood.
Gain an in-depth understanding of exactly why and how these essential exercises produce benefits when prescribed properly.
This course is designed to meet the the requirements of the Chiropractic Board of Australia and AHPRA and has been allocated 12 Continuing Professional Development Hours.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Aerobic exercises for pregnancy (2 hrs)
- Pregnancy exercises for pelvic girdle/lower back pain (3 hrs)
- Swiss ball exercises for pregnancy (1 hr)
- Upper and lower body strength exercises for pregnancy (3 hrs)
- Abdominal exercises for pregnancy and diastasis rectus abdominis (2 hrs)
- Pelvic floor exercises for pregnancy (1hr)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please become a member here
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaires.
When you have completed each questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CPD hours.