Expertly and easily prescribe exercise in the clinic for the hip and gluteals. Our online evidence-based CPD courses are designed to serve as a handbook for your day-to-day practice, covering all areas from assessment and prescription to execution.
This course is designed to meet the the requirements of the Chiropractic Board of Australia and AHPRA including all the tools you require to record your CPD learning goals, activities and reflections.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the hip
- Intermediate exercises for gluteals (low tensor fascia latae)
- Intermediate exercises for the gluteals (step-up box)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (non-weight-bearing)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (weight-bearing)
- Advanced exercises for the gluteals
Feedback for our courses for chiropractors
“All your resources are excellent and all the evidence based research is so valuable.”
“As always the information is well researched and set out easily to understand.”
“Love the detail in the neurological implication of the exercise.”
“Concise and informative.”
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes, login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.
Take a look at your three week bonus access to the learning portal and exercise prescription software to enhance your learning experience.
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please become a member here