Expertly and easily prescribe exercise in the clinic for common lower limb injuries and improve the physical capacity of your older patients. Our online evidence-based CPD courses are designed to serve as a handbook for your day-to-day practice, covering all areas from assessment and prescription to execution.
This course is designed to meet the the requirements of the Chiropractic Board of Australia and AHPRA including all the tools you require to record your CPD learning goals, activities and reflections.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner open chain quadriceps exercises for patellofemoral pain
- Beginner closed chain quadriceps exercises for patellofemoral pain
- Exercises for Achilles tendinopathy
- Exercises for plantar fasciitis
- Otago exercise programme (falls prevention)
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes, login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.
Take a look at your three week bonus access to the learning portal and exercise prescription software to enhance your learning experience.
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please become a member here