Practitioners and instructors:
This course has been allocated 12 informal self-directed continuing professional development hours. Please check with your relevant association to ensure this activity meets your continuing professional development requirements. Additional self-reflection and documentation of learning may be required and online learning may be capped.
It includes all notes required to complete the continuing professional development questionnaires to obtain 12 informal learning activity hours.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Aerobic exercises for pregnancy (2 hrs)
- Pregnancy exercises for pelvic girdle/lower back pain (3 hrs)
- Swiss ball exercises for pregnancy (1 hr)
- Upper and lower body strength exercises for pregnancy (3 hrs)
- Abdominal exercises for pregnancy and diastasis rectus abdominis (2 hrs)
- Pelvic floor exercises for pregnancy (1hr)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please register to become an Evidence for Exercise® Registered Provider.
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaires.
When you have completed each questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation of your completed CPD hours.