This course has been given approval by the Myotherapy Association Australia (MA) Professional Development Committee and is recognised for 4 Professional Development Points (PDP’s)
It includes all notes required to complete the questionnaires to obtain 4 professional development points.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the jaw
- Intermediate exercise for the jaw
- Beginner exercises for the neck
- Intermediate exercises for the neck
- Beginner exercises for the upper back
- Intermediate exercises for upper back extension (equipment)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please become a member here
Once you have downloaded and studied your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes please ensure you are logged in before accessing your questionnaires.
You must complete the questionnaires in the following order to obtain your 4 PDPs:
- Beginner and intermediate exercises for the jaw
- Beginner and intermediate exercises for the neck
- Beginner and intermediate exercises for the upper back
When you have completed the first questionnaire you will receive immediate confirmation. You can then move to the next questionnaire. When you have completed them all you will receive a certificate of completion.
“Incredibly clear instruction sheets for exercise prescription. Very informative and appropriate presentation of information that could have been overwhelming if it was not delivered in the way it was. Edited magnificently.”
“Having a separate PDF makes it easier to find information when compared to online webinars.”