This course is designed to meet the the requirements AHPRA informal CPD and has been allocated 5 Continuing Professional Development hours.
Be proactive with your most active clients and patients.
- Help clients and patients understand that tendinopathy and plantar fasciitis doesn’t have to mean the end of an active, athletic lifestyle.
- Give discouraged patients exercises that will boost their confidence while getting them back to sports and other activities they love.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of exactly why and how these essential exercises produce benefits when prescribed properly.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Exercises for Achilles tendinopathy
- Exercises for plantar fasciitis
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please become an Evidence for Exercise® Member.
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes, login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.
Optional: watch the videos for enhanced learning (3 weeks access).