This course is designed to meet the the requirements AHPRA informal CPD and has been allocated 2 Continuing Professional Development hours.
Help more patients find relief from pain.
- Learn effective beginner quadricep exercise techniques and how to identify patients who can benefit from them.
- Determine the number of exercise repetitions each patient needs and what exercises you should NOT prescribe.
- Grasp the subtleties of how to discuss knee pain clearly with patients.
- Acquire an excellent range of knowledge concerning such topics as effusion reduction, quadriceps dominance, muscular fatigue, and the conflicting research surrounding the vastus medialis.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner open chain quadriceps exercises for patellofemoral pain
- Beginner closed chain quadriceps exercises for patellofemoral pain
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please become an Evidence for Exercise® Member.
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes, login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.
Optional: watch the videos for enhanced learning (3 weeks access).