This course is designed to meet the the requirements AHPRA the Medical Board of Australia CPD and has been allocated 12 Continuing Professional Development hours. It includes prompts to help you complete your annual Professional Development Plan.
By completing this course, practitioners will learn about the benefits of physical activity in the management of chronic conditions and how to support behaviour change
Pregnancy is an ideal time for practitioners to promote exercise.
- Teach expectant mothers experiencing pelvic girdle pain the value of exercise.
- Remove the fear around exercise and pregnancy.
- Provide a focused exercise prescription for your patient’s needs.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Aerobic exercises for pregnancy (2 hrs)
- Pregnancy exercises for pelvic girdle/lower back pain (3 hrs)
- Swiss ball exercises for pregnancy (1 hr)
- Upper and lower body strength exercises for pregnancy (3 hrs)
- Abdominal exercises for pregnancy and diastasis rectus abdominis (2 hrs)
- Pelvic floor exercises for pregnancy (1hr)
Exercise prescriptions and Practitioner notes are provided for CPD use only. For a licence to distribute, please become an Evidence for Exercise® Member.
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions, practitioner notes and videos, login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.