This course is designed to meet the requirements AHPRA informal CPD and has been allocated 5 Continuing Professional Development hours.
Be proactive with your most challenging clients and patients.
- Help athletic clients and patients heal from injuries while building up the dexterity to better avoid them.
- Understand the difference between weights and theraband exercise
- Gain an in-depth understanding of exactly why and how these essential exercises produce benefits when prescribed properly
Progress exercise programs to prevent flare ups
- Beginner exercises for the scapula
- Beginner exercises for the shoulder (elastic band)
- Beginner exercises for the shoulder (weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the scapula
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (prone weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (standing weights)
- Intermediate exercises for the shoulder (overhead activities)
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions, practitioner notes and videos, login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.