This course is designed to meet the the requirements AHPRA and the Medical Board of Australia CPD and has been allocated 5 Continuing Professional Development hours. It includes prompts to help you complete your annual Professional Development Plan.
Confidently train this vital muscle group.
- Help clients and patients achieve healthy gluteal function for any number of everyday tasks.
- Give manual labor clients and patients exercises that can protect their ability to lift and move objects safely.
- Provide athletic clients with an understanding of how their essential knee joints depend on properly exercised gluteals.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of exactly why and how these essential exercises produce benefits when prescribed properly
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the hip
- Intermediate exercises for gluteals (low tensor fascia latae)
- Intermediate exercises for the gluteals (step-up box)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (non-weight-bearing)
- Intermediate high activation exercises for the gluteals (weight-bearing)
- Advanced exercises for the gluteals
Feedback for our courses
“All your resources are excellent and all the evidence based research is so valuable.”
“As always the information is well researched and set out easily to understand.”
“Love the detail in the neurological implication of the exercise.”
“Concise and informative.”
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions, practitioner notes, videos, login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.