This course is designed to meet the the requirements AHPRA CPD and has been allocated 5 Continuing Professional Development hours.
Fine tune your exercise prescriptions.
- Expand your prescription range with exercises that can be easily tailored to specific age groups.
- Offer exercises with or without equipment to match each individual’s physical dexterity.
- Explore highly targeted exercise techniques, proven to help alleviate some of the most common musculoskeletal complaints.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of exactly why and how these essential exercises produce benefits when prescribed properly.
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the jaw
- Intermediate exercises for the jaw
- Beginner exercises for the neck
- Intermediate exercises for the neck
- Beginner Pilates for the upper back
- Intermediate Pilates for upper back extension
Feedback for our courses
“All your resources are excellent and all the evidence based research is so valuable.”
“As always the information is well researched and set out easily to understand.”
“Love the detail in the neurological implication of the exercise.”
“Concise and informative.”
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions, practitioner notes and videos and login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.