This course is designed to meet the the requirements AHPRA informal CPD and has been allocated 5 Continuing Professional Development hours.
Expand your expertise to expertly manage patients with low back pain.
- Offer exercises that genuinely relieve pain
- Expand your prescription range for acute and chronic conditions
- Explore techniques for the abdominal muscles for maximum benefit
Included exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes:
- Beginner exercises for the lower back
- Intermediate exercises for the lower back
- Intermediate Pilates for the abdominals
- Intermediate Pilates for the abdominals (bolster)
- Beginner yoga for the lower back
Feedback for our courses
“All your resources are excellent and all the evidence based research is so valuable.”
“As always the information is well researched and set out easily to understand.”
“Love the detail in the neurological implication of the exercise.”
“Concise and informative.”
Simply download and study your exercise prescriptions and practitioner notes, login and answer the questionnaires, download your certificate.
Optional: watch the videos for enhanced learning (3 weeks access).